ABS has an experienced team of salespersons and marketers who know how to boost your brand to become a world recognized brand. Our team understands the step-by-step on how to evaluate your products and implement a method of marketing to take it to the next level. They’re knowledgeable in forecasting trend and can tell you the timing to launch your products to become a successful brand. We can transform an unknown brand into a valuable brand by creating new packaging, tastes and functionality. Then set up a marketing strategy that will help your product stand out among your competitor. Let us help your product to become the next world recognition brand name!!
- HIGHER PROFIT.
- LOWER SHIPPING COST UP TO 50 – 70%.
- Able to compete in price to become competitive in the U.S. market.
- Faster shipping. Able to ship to U.S. consumer within 5 days nationwide.
- Act as registered company will help increase sales.
- Live customer service with active Call Center if customer inquire about the products.
- Customer have more trust to buy if the company is registered U.S. company.
- Better return & Exchange policy.
- Liability involve if buy from registered U.S. company. It gives customer assurance and peace of mind when buying from domestic company.
- Able to sell on Amazon, Ebay and others popular online site.
- Able to clear U.S. customs and delivery goods to consumer.
- Able to clear and coordinate with U.S. customs to release goods if any incident occurs.
- Better Service to customers.
- Don’t have to hire employee or face administrative expenses.
- Have Sales Representative to help sell your products.
- Staff that understand your products in the U.S.
- Advance Logistic facility to ship your goods to the right location.
- In-house ecommerce marketing to help boost your sales.
- Less profit.
- High shipping charge if ship direct from overseas.
- Selling price will be higher than competitor and less chance to compete.
- Slow shipping. Ship to U.S. consumer can take 20 days and need to clear customs.
- Overseas company will reduce sales due to unsecure transaction and assurance.
- No live Customer services. Customers will not call overseas company to ask question about the products.
- Customer will have no trust in purchase good from overseas company due to lack of return policy and risk of purchase.
- Customer will not buy from overseas company due to higher cost of freight on return goods.
- Customer will not buy from overseas due to lack of liability and it can be a big risk to the consumer.
- Some country cannot sell direct to Amazon as partnership program if registered as overseas company.
- Will not clear U.S. customs document and supplier need to do clearance themselves. Other company will not delivery goods to consumer.
- Product sometime get rejected and send back to sender country because of lack of communication.
- Not able to give better service to customer due difference in time zone.
- Need to setup office in U.S. by hiring employee and cost of administrative expense. It will increase in selling price and unable to compete.
- Do not have sales representative to help sell your products.
- They will not cater to your product. Their staff only know general information about your product.
- You will have to hire outside service to ship your goods which the cost will add to your price.
- Need to hire outside marketing company to help boost your sales.
Other Brand Building Service
HOW DROP SHIPPING WORKS
I was able to increase my online sales over 200% in less than a year. They have a very professional consultant that hold your hand and help you through the barrier. I just like how their system is setup. It’s very easy to understand. Thank again!!
I work with American buying for many years and they help our company to find the best factory in China. We able to save millions of dollar in cost. They handle everything from merchandising to QC. We can be rest assure that our product will be in good quality and on-time with American buying service.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
American Buying Service was established in 1994 under the name JSJ Enterprise Co., Ltd in Bangkok, Thailand and later in 1998 the company changed its name to American Buying Service and moved its office to Los Angeles, California. The company started its business as a buying office that offered buying and sourcing services to companies such as Nordstrom, Macy’s, Hudson bay, Polo Ralph Lauren, K & R sportswear, Vitamins, Little Me, Warner bros, Disney and more. The company employs more than 200 employees worldwide. In 1998, the company launched its own baby clothing line name “Baby tale” and it became very successful in the U.S. with the sales over $60 million per year. Now the company has expanded its service line into logistic and drop-ship services to help overseas online retailers be able to compete in the U.S.
The company sees a trend of brick and mortar stores fading and online business growing at a fast pace. The company comes up with a strategy to help factories save on shipping costs and increase sales by offering an e-commerce fulfillment center to help overseas online stores to be able to sell direct to a U.S. consumer with better price and better service. Overseas factories are able to sell directly to American consumers and bypass middlemen.
American Buying Service can help businesses that want to export their products to the United States and increase sales. We can help get your products to the next level. We are here for you!
Would you like to speak to one of our financial advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.