The company has established since 1994 under JSJ Enterprise Co., Ltd in Bangkok, Thailand and later in 1998 the company changed its name to American Buying Service and moved its office to Los Angeles, California. Later the company incorporate all the business in to a holding company under Mstar Inc. The company started it business as a buying office that offered buying and sourcing services to companies such as Nordstrom, Macy’s, Hudson bay, Polo Ralph Lauren, K & R sportswear, Cradle tog, Baby tog, Warner bros, Disney, and more. American buying service employs more than 200 employees nationwide. In 2015, the company expanded its service line into a Online marketing service, formulation and packaging, fulfillment center and logistic service to help overseas online retailers save on freight costs and be able to complete their online business in the U.S.
The company sees the trend of brick and mortar stores fading and is showing a rapid growth in the online business. The company has come up with a strategy to help factories save on shipping costs and be able to compete with U.S. importers in price and with better service. Overseas factories are able to sell directly to consumers and bypass middlemen.
American Buying Service can help companies that want to expand their business in the U.S. to be able to compete. If your company is ready to expand and you want to get your brand known to the world, we are here for you!
How can we help your company succeed?
When companies use our service they will gain a better reputation and benefit. It’s not only companies who work with us know they will get superior customer service in return. Our customers will get the following services:
- Overseas companies can get their own private address and staff that know their product.
- Client will get detailed information about our customer products from a trained customer service agent that will work on our customer’s behalf.
- We help build your company’s creditability as a registered US company.
- We help repack and barcode every product if requested by our customer.
- Returned items can be sent back to customer or restocked
- ABS can issue refunds to the client’s customer for returned merchandise
- We have a call center that will work on the client’s behalf to answer any concerns
- We do customs clearance documentation for our customers and arrange pickup of containers to our warehouse
- We can arrange truck delivery to any retailer distribution center or store
- We can represent customers at tradeshows
- Help customers with SEO and social marketing
- Help negotiate a deal on the customer’s behalf
- We help start-up business from formulation, packaging design, distribution to sales and marketing
In order to become the best in the industry. We believe our customer is King. We strive to improve service levels and do our best to reduce costs. Our success is dependent on the success of our customers. Only long-term relationships with our customer will help us grow and be able to offer the best services.
We believe that our fulfillment expertise together with the most advanced technology and best service will take us above our competitors. We never stop finding the best solutions to help our customer save costs and be able to compete within their own industry. Our goal is to help our customers succeed so we succeed!!!